0.3.0 (13 December 2016)
- Added Get-GitCommit function for getting commits.
- Added Test-GitOutgoingCommit function for checking if there are outgoing changes.
Test-GitUncommmittedChange function for checking if there are any uncommitted changes in a repository.
- Added Receive-GitCommit function for pulling/fetching changes into a repository from a remote repository.
- Added Test-GitRemoteUri function for testing if a URI points to a Git repository.
- Added Test-GitIncomingCommit function for testing if there are incoming/unpulled/unfetched commits.
- Added Get-GitBranch function for getting the branches in a repository.
- Added New-GitBranch function for creating a new branch in a repository.
- Added Test-GitBranch function for testing if a branch exists in a repository.
- Added Get-GitTag function for getting the tags in a repository.
- Added New-GitTag function for creating tags in a repository.
- Added Test-GitTag function for testing if a tag exists in a repository.
- Added Update-GitRepository for updating a repository to a commit, branch, tag, etc, i.e. for checking out a specific commit.
0.2.0 (4 November 2016)
- Added Set-GitConfiguration for setting Git configuration variables. Implements the
git config command.
- Added SSH support. You must have an
ssh.exe program in your path.
0.1.1 (9 September 2016)
- Fixed: NuGet, Chocolatey, and PowerShell Gallery packages are missing assemblies.
0.1.0 (9 September 2016)
- Created Add-GitItem function for promoting new, untracked, and modified files/directories to the Git staging area so they can be committed. Implements the
git add command.
- Created Get-GitRepository function for getting an object representing a repository.
- Created Save-GitChange function for commiting changes to a repository. Implements the
git commit command.
- Created Find-GitRepository function for searching a directory and its parents (i.e. up it tree) for a Git repository.
- Created New-GitRepository function for creating new Git repositories.
- Created Get-GitRepositoryStatus function for getting the state of a repository's working directory and any items staged for the next commit.
0.0.0 (31 August 2016)